On the day info
Important information ahead of Drug Aware Hyper presents Stella Donnelly on Saturday 29 January
Address: 35 The Crescent, Midland 6056. You can also just chuck “HyperFest” in Google Maps.
Doors open at 5:30pm and the show will be over by 10pm. This show is NO PASS OUTS. That means once you're in, you can't leave and come back in. We have a cloak room so you can store your extra stuff.
Tickets are still on sale and will be available for purchase on the night of the event. Please be aware of scammers and scalpers – do not buy tickets from people via social media, you will be disappointed.
You do not need to match the name on the ticket - we don't check names on entry.
On arrival, please sign in to the festival using the SafeWA app or paper register, and show your proof of vaccination to our gate staff. There’s plenty of hand sanitising stations around the festival and our cleaners will be sanitising high-touch surfaces and toilets regularly. Please maintain 1.5m social distancing.
Set times and signing times are below. Please note Stella's signing at 6:25pm – get in early!
There’s a merch stall right next to the signing stall – so you can grab a t-shirt from your favourite act and get it signed!
Entry includes free entry to Adventure Golf, an 18-hole mini-golf course. You can even order a pizza there while you play, or check out our food vans selling Indian, Korean, waffle sticks, chips, hot and cold drinks and more.
There’s also free table tennis and screen printing, where you can make your own Hyper tote bag!
St John Ambulance will be on site – please head to the First Aid tent if you have any health concerns. Remember that the medics aren’t police, they’re only there to help! We’ve also got Headspace on site – please reach out to them to learn more about their mental health services.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Empty water bottle (free water on site)
- EFTPOS card or phone to purchase food and drinks, merch, glitter styling etc
- Your ticket (on your phone is fine, turn brightness up when you get to the gate)
- Good vibes
WHAT TO LEAVE AT HOME:
- Alcohol, cigarettes and other drugs. Our event is 100% alcohol, smoke and drug free
- Weapons, sharp objects, glass, food, professional recording equipment, cans, furniture, pets, drones, bbqs, existential dread and anything else that really shouldn’t be at a music festival. Bags will be checked on entry